September User Group Event sponsored by Box
You are cordially invited to attend the next event of the Minneapolis NetSuite User Group on Thursday, September 20th at 10:30 a.m.
Please RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
The Minneapolis NetSuite User Group provides an opportunity and forum for local NetSuite users to facilitate learning by sharing ideas, experiences, and software best practices to maximize your NetSuite investment. It’s also a great networking opportunity to allow you to meet and reach out to other local NetSuite users should the need arise in the future to discuss issues and share solutions.
Description: If you are interested in learning about optimizing your NetSuite experience, learning about upgrade best practices, process automation, and time-saving tricks, please RSVP for our next session!
Can’t make the event? Join MNUG on LinkedIn or visit this website for upcoming events.
Thursday, September 20th, 2018
Main Session Presentation:
10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
8400 Tower Classroom
8400 Normandale Lake Blvd.
Bloomington, MN 55437
Map and Directions
|10:30 – 10:50 a.m.|
|10:50 – 11:05 a.m.|
Custom Data Tool | Ben Goligowski, GovDocs
Using NetSuite as a system for storing and managing data that is presented in a Minimum Wage web application.
|11:05 – 11:15 a.m.|
2018.2 Release | Jamie Houselog, Qumu
|11:15 – 11:25 a.m.|
|11:25 – 12:00 p.m.|
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Today, Box powers more than 85,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G and The GAP. Learn more at www.box.com.
• Box will be providing an overview on its new Box+NetSuite integration.
• Today, Box is the only cloud content management solution with a native NetSuite integration.
• Some of the highlights of the integration include:
• The ability to access, share and manage content directly within NetSuite, complementing Box’s unlimited storage capabilities
• Assign Box folders to specific NetSuite record types
• Maintain security and compliance by mapping NetSuite permission types with Box permissions
|12:30 – 1:00 p.m.|